Closing Date: 31/01/2019
Salary: Depending on experience
Other Info: Dublin based various areasPosted date:
Service and repair of construction machinery on various sites in the Dublin area.
- Maintenance and repair of all items of plant and machinery including crushers, screeners, excavators, articulated loading shovels, teleporters & tractors.
- Maintenance and repair of a fleet of heavy goods vehicles, including articulated lorries, tractor units, tippers, trailers & vans.
- Fault finding and preventative maintenance.
- Coordination of service and repairs.
- Schedule and completion of preventative maintenance activities.
- Completion of all task in accordance with Health & Safety regulations.
- Extensive experience with diesel machinery.
- Experience working with construction machinery a distinct advantage.
- Trained in heavy plant equipment.
- Ability to work as part of a team and without supervision.
- Full clean drivers license.
Required licences or certifications
- Driving License
- 2+ years experience